Warren Kirshenbaum is the President of the Cherrytree Group, LLC. Warren founded Cherrytree in 2006 and has spent the past ten years building Cherrytree into a specialist tax credit consultation, brokerage, and syndication firm. He has utilized his expertise to build an office that focuses on the structural and development finance aspects of tax incentivized real estate based transactions, particularly in the environmental remediation (), renewable energy, and historic rehabilitation areas.
Background and Experience
Warren has experience in business and real estate; he has worked on corporate and securities transactions, tax credit transactions including the Massachusetts Brownfields Tax Credit, Renewable Energy Tax Credits, such as the Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) and the federal and state historical rehabilitation tax credit.
- University of the Witwatersrand Undergraduate Business School (Johannesburg, South Africa), Bachelor of Commerce Degree, 1989
- New England School of Law, J.D., 1992
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Corporate Law, 1993
- Environmental Business Council of New England, Site Remediation and Redevelopment Committee
- NAIOP Massachusetts, Government Affairs and 21E Committees
- Licensed Site Professionals Association, Regulations Committee
- Fluent in English, Dutch and working knowledge of German
- 2013: Finisher, Boston Marathon, Project Hope Team
- 2014: Finisher, Boston Marathon, Project Hope Team
- 2015: Open Water Scuba Diving Certification